Contact: Miriam Elebe | +32 87 56 01 10 | email@example.com
Regular guided tours
- Discover the current exhibition with some interesting insights and stories of the artist, her/his work and learn about the ikob and its fascinating story.
- Every first Wednesday of the month at 6pm
- 5 € p.p.
- the current show ends with a tour guided by director Frank-Thorsten Moll at the last Sunday of the exhibition
- each tour is focused on a specific topic and gives a preview of the coming exhibition
- 5 € p.p., free entry for members (including the regular admission)
- Why not combine the pleasure for the sight with the pleasure for the belly? With CakeArt you can visit the exhibition and round up your stay at the ikob with a good cup of coffee and a selection of cake specialities from the region.
- Perfect for groups on a day trip to Eupen or any other bon-vivants.
- 15 € p.p. (including the guided tour, coffee and cakes)